Lift Profits, Lower Logistics Expenses
Using a forklift to transfer cargo from a warehouse to a floor scale, and then to a final destination, wastes time, money and floor space. Now you can weigh, transfer and collect data in one efficient operation and reassign the space previously occupied by the floor scale. Rice Lake’s CLS-420 cargo lift scale saves operator time, equipment costs and eliminates the middle step.
Real-time data transmission from scale to indicator to front office
Wired or Wireless:
The 802.15 wireless load cell kit scale-to-indicator system provides complete freedom from cable interference with the forklift mast. Operators steer clear of the cost and downtime associated with damaged cables. The lithium-ion smart battery supplies power to the scale carriage for 24 continuous hours, requiring only eight hours to fully recharge.
Indicator-to-Network Data Collection:
Wireless local area network communication from the indicator directly to your warehouse management system delivers real-time, accurate information and documentation. The optional WLAN electronics a restored inside the CLS-420 for extra protection, leaving only the antenna extended beyond the enclosure.
- Compatible with Class II (16 in H) or III (20 in H) forklift cleat type carriages
- Out of level NTEP Certified tolerance at seven degrees pitch and roll, three degrees side to side
- 1 1/2 in thick front and back painted steel plates coupled by four flexures
- Two 5,000 pound s-beam load cells
- Updated iQube2® junction box with inclinometer
420 Plus Indicator
- Stainless steel enclosure
- On/Off switch to conserve forklift battery life
- Front panel calibration
- Full numeric keypad for manual tare entry
- Accumulate weight function using the print key for multiple pallets
- Single RS-232 port transmits time, date and weight for interface to PC or printer
- 2 piece top cage indicator mounting assembly with vibration mounts
- 9-36 VDC power supply for use on propane forklifts or 10-60 VDC power supply for use on electric forklifts