Truck Scale Rentals
You have recognized the need to weigh your goods but don’t know if you are financially able to purchase a floor scale, counting scale, or even truck scale. Scale, Sales and Service realizes that sometimes the purchase of a new scale doesn’t always fit the budget or that it won’t be a permanent attribute to your business which is why we offer scale rentals. We offer scale rentals on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis with the same 24/7 service support we give our scale purchasers.
SCALE RENTALS NEAR ME
Scales, Sales and Service provides scale rentals near you! We have scales located across the United States and have them on-hand, ready for your use. If you are in need of renting a scale, contact one of our technicians. We would be more than happy to help find a scale near you to rent!
RENT YOUR NEXT SCALE
Renting a scale can be beneficial for companies who perform periodic inventory counts and do not require constant weighing for business activity. If you are searching for the right scale to weigh inventory, contact Scales, Sales and Service. We have scale rentals for all industries and needs. Our team of professionals will also manage the entire scale set up process including delivery, set-up, and pick-up. Rent your next scale with us and see how renting can benefit your businesses profit.
DAILY MAINTENANCE TASKSThese tasks should be performed on a daily basis in order to ensure accuracy of your scale:
- Inspect platform or table scale is on to ensure it is free from debris
- Ensure digital display reads zero before a vehicle or object is placed on the platform
- For pit truck scales, operators should confirm that any pit drainage systems or pumps are working correctly
WEEKLY MAINTENANCE TASKSThese tasks should be performed on a weekly basis in order to ensure accuracy of your scale:
- Check the load cell assemblies for debris build-up
- Weekly weigh checks using a loaded vehicle, comparing vehicle’s weight when weighed at each end of the truck scale with its weight at the center of platform
MONTHLY MAINTENANCE TASKS:These tasks should be performed on monthly in order to ensure accuracy of your scale:
- Pit truck scales should be checked for possible ‘ponding’ of water, debris build-up or other damage to side of platform
- Repeat weekly tasks
- Truck scale should be jet washed to remove any debris build-up or loose debris
- Scale should be rebalanced and reset to zero
PREVENT SCALE DOWNTIMEPrevent scale downtime with routine preventative maintenance from Scales, Sales and Service. Our team is professional trained and certified to calibrate, service, and repair all scales. We provide you with your weighing solution, install it and maintain your scale to prevent you from downtime. Regularly scheduled cleaning is critical for the productivity of your scale but will also boost its life expectancy. After every scale maintenance call, our technicians perform a complete evaluation to verify the accuracy and dependability of your scale. There’s no one better to repair your scale or do routine maintenance on it than the business that installs and provides you with your scale. Turn to Scales, Sales and Service for all preventative maintenance on your scale. Give us a call today to set up your next maintenance check.
Why Choose us?
24/7 Emergency services
Our Technicians are standing by to help with on demand technical support for all kinds of scales.
Certified for calibrations from grams to tons on all scale brands.
From solutions, to scale installation, to service and maintenance, here for you every step of the way.