SERVICE TECHNICIAN JOB OPENINGS
Scales, Sales & Service is looking for a reliable technician to join our team. No job is too big or too small. We have multiple locations and most work will be completed off site.
$2,500 HIRING BONUS with a CDL License!!
All applicants must meet the following skillsets and requirements:
· Quality oriented and attention to detail. All projects are expected to be completed correctly every step of the way.
· Ability to pull, push, or carry up to 100 lbs.
· Willing to work both indoors and outdoors in various temperatures and conditions
· Ability to use basic hand tools and operate skid steers
· Self-starter. You will be responsible for the efficiency of projects ensuring they are completed on time.
· Strong problem-solving skills. The right candidate will be able to assess and resolve issues as they arise with regards to outcome and time management
· Strong communication skills
· Professional work attitude. Scales, Sales & Service is an industry leader in our field. Our reputation being a direct reflection of the projects and people we install, repair and maintain them.
· Must possess a Driver’s License with Class A or B with air, or be able to obtain one and have a clean driving record
· Must be willing to travel overnight at times when needed.
· Willing to work occasional weekends. A typical work week is Mon-Fri 7am-5pm.
Job: Full Time
Salary: Based on experience
Location: Omaha, NE, Kearney, NE including Central and Western Nebraska
Work Location: Multiple locations, Multiple states
Pay Frequency: Weekly
Job Type: Full-time
CONSTRUCTION WORKER JOB OPENINGS
Scales, Sales and Service’s team of skilled truck scale installers and concrete finishers are composed of the best in the construction industry! We hire people who want to work in an atmosphere where their hard work, skills, and dedication are appreciated and rewarded. We are proud of the long-term relationships we have with our employees. Build your career with Scales, Sales and Service today!
- Load all needed tools and supplies necessary to complete the job
- Proper assembly of truck, livestock and RR track scales under the supervision of the foreman
- Set forms, tie rebar, pour and finish concrete
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- A willingness to work hard and learn new skills
- Valid driver’s license and a willingness to obtain a CDL is preferred
- Omaha is home office location. 50% out of town work, overnight travel is required, Monday – Friday, home for the weekend.
- Bilingual in Spanish or English is a plus!
- Follow safety guidelines
- Good physical condition and endurance
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Other duties as needed
- $ 1,000.00 hiring bonus after 90 days
- $ 250.00 boot allowance after 90 days
- Great pay and available overtime
- Comprehensive health and dental insurance program
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Paid vacation
- Safety incentive program
- Company paid hotels and per diem when out of town
- Weekly payday! (Friday’s)
- Full time, year around work
We are willing to train the right person.
APPLY TODAY by sending your resume to [email protected] or picking up at application at our home office:
Scales, Sales and Service
8615 Vernon Ave
Omaha, NE 68134
Phone: (402) 572-1100